Welcome fellows! It’s Emre. An outlander who worked as a field engineer at Bridgestone for 3 years.
Let’s give you brief information about myself. No worries! I’ll keep it short. I’m an industrial and civil engineer. I’m in love with having off-road adventures (if you’ll visit Turkey, let me know, I have an outstanding route to share). Because of my area of responsibility at Bridgestone, I spend too much time on the road and field. Well, I’ve experienced tons of different road conditions and terrains. Even better, I’ve tried almost every tire on the market. Cool, right?
Sharing my experiences and connecting with people with the same interests was my dream. Well, I quit my job and started this blog. So, my dream came true!
Areas where you can benefit from me very well,
- Heavy-duty, off-road, and semi-truck tires are my expertise. At the very beginning of my career, I was working as a tunnel engineer. Believe me, I know what severe conditions are.
- Since competitor analysis is one of my responsibility at Bridgestone, I know the pros and cons of all manufacturers. Plus, I’ve tried most touring tires
- I’m a test driver. If you share your tire issue with me, I’ll most probably explain the reason.
- I’m obsessed with durability. If I say the tire is durable, it’s durable
If you wanna know all my responsibilities at Bridgestone,
• Conducted field surveys and studies to determine the market needs, follow competitors’ actions to create new product concept reports, and share reports with international partners who are responsible for the improvement of new products,
• Organized test and certification processes with the Technology team,
• Designated competitors and test parameters for benchmark tests to compare product performance in comparison with competitors,
• Coordinated customer surveys with a market research company to measure customers’ perceptions of new products,
• Visited dealers from different cities to receive feedback about product performance and customer needs,
• Organized long-term field tests to observe product performance in different cities to give feedback about product quality problems to the Technology team for improvement (if needed) and to use results for communication,
• Coordinated driving events and video shoots to use in social media communication with third parties,
• Promoted to sales with test and market research results,
• Analyzed customer claims data monthly and reported to the corresponding department,
• Visited foreign and domestic customers who had complaints about product performance, to observe problems and provide solutions,
If you’d like to learn more about my career, here is my LinkedIn profile.
I want to share my expertise with you guys. While doing this I will share some tips, reviews, and comparisons. Hope to be efficient for you fellows!
You can reach me via the below buttons,